22.10.11

on the move...


Look mum... one hand!!

Yes, it is a whole new world at our place. A world of crawling, pulling himself to standing on everything,  difficult nappy changes, rolling on the bed ("there were three in the bed, and the little one said, roll over, roll over..."). It's a bit more of a challenge, I must say. Gone are the days of plonking him on the floor to entertain himself for a while. I am in a bit of a quandary of how much to 'child-proof' and how much to just teach him that there are things that are not for touching. Some of both, I guess.
But as well as the challenges, there are new joys as well... more cuddles, more recognition of things and words, more of the personality of this little one emerging. Amazingly, more room in my heart for bigger love...

1 comment:

  1. sounds like an exciting kind of busy. it's amazing to think how different my world will be in one year when our little ones starts to be mobile. :)

    ReplyDelete