25.10.11

cathedral window quilt

Finding lots of inspiration on pinterest for this new quilting caper. I'm really enjoying the process of being inspired, pulling random things together, not thinking too hard about it and seeing how things turn out. And it's so satisfying to complete projects in this new life of never-ending mess, and I have to say, the somewhat 'groundhog-day-ness' of having a baby. That sentence illustrates the difficulty I have in speaking proper English these days. My language is now a mix of baby talk, French, made up words and the odd articulate English sentence.
Anyway, here's a picture of the cathedral window quilt I made for Leo when I was pregnant. It's still my creative pride and joy.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work. I don't quilt or even sew but I admire your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete